California, USA - www.CHALDEAN.org Invites You to Share Your Expertise with Our Readers & Viewers...
This is your opportunity to submit newsworthy, educational, informative and encouraging content that promotes growth in all aspects from business to personal development. All writers are assigned an assistant, graphic designer, and an editor to help fully develop your material.
Join the fastest growing Chaldean information center of our generation. Help spotlight issues that are important and relevant to the Chaldean community. Share your knowledge and expertise with the community. Support the efforts of bringing Chaldean people, families, groups, businesses, and organizations the attention they deserve. Your contributions strengthen the growth within our society and community.
How to Participate...
Initially, www.CHALDEAN.org requires you to contact us by email to introduce yourself and to let us know what areas of interest you wish to write about. Please include at least three topics. This will give us a chance to evaluate our content line-up for all the up coming articles.
How to Submit Finished Article
1) Title Email: SUBJECT: www.CHALDEAN.org – ARTICLE TITLE
2) Submissions may be provided by email or as a Microsoft Word document attachment. Articles submitted in any other fashion will not be accepted without notice.
3) End the article with a picture (headshot) and short bio about yourself. Information can include your business, interests, hobbies, education, and contact information.
1) www.CHALDEAN.org HOLDS NO GUARANTEES AS TO WHETHER YOUR ARTICLE WILL BE PUBLISHED. Even if you are notified that your article will be published in an upcoming issue, we have full rights, without notice, to change our mind without explanation.
2) EDITING - all articles will be edited for content and space at the full discretion of the publisher/editor.
3) www.CHALDEAN.org does not pay for any submissions. This is a labor of love to help our community and those that serve our community.
QUESTIONS? Please contact Rita Abro at: info@CHALDEAN.org
On behalf of www.CHALDEAN.org viewers and readers, we thank you for your support!